Do you have questions or comments on the theory in general? Place them here.

Another question is: How do you explain the difference in amount of matter and anti-matter. I don't need to give the answer to that. Science has already done that. In experiments they found an imbalance in the creation of matter and anti-matter. There was a small percentage more of matter created in this experiment than of anti-matter. 

One other common question on this theory is: Where did all the particles that come into your theory originate from. The answer to that is very simple: I don't know yet. But it is much easier for me to assume that the universe was filled with basic particles than it is for me to assume that strings just originated out of the blue and went on to create all particles in the universe.

One first commonly heard question on this theory is: "Where is the energy balance?" 

An answer to this question could very well be this:

In general, the behavior of the sub-atomic particles cannot be described by Netwon's Laws. 

So: Who says Energy conservation is valid when we are discusing sub-atomic particles. The theory is that all energy and mass were created by this perfect collision.

Please send in all of your questions, I will be happy to think about them.